If any materials that you purchase from Well-Trained Mind Press are damaged during shipment to you, you must contact the carrier (USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.) and open a claim with them. Well-Trained Mind pays for insurance as part of your shipping cost but customers must reach out to the shipper directly regarding any claims or disputes.
Returns and Refunds
OUR 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. If, for any reason, you would like to return any Materials, return them to us within thirty (30) days of receipt, and we’ll give you a complete refund or exchange, minus shipping costs. Shipping costs are non-refundable (unless the order is our fault, or the warehouse’s problem, in which case of course we will make the order right at our expense).
- We cannot accept returns of shrink-wrapped Materials once they have been opened (Student Pages, Flashcards, and Audiobooks) or Materials that are downloads, that are not duplicate orders. (If you accidentally ordered the same downloadable product twice, we will refund the price of one of them.)
- We cannot offer refunds for orders shipped via U.S. Media Mail because they are not insurable.
- If you order a bundle and then return part of the order, we will only refund the difference between the discounted combo price and the cost of the Materials you kept. That is, the combo discount does not apply if you break up the combo pack.
- If you got free domestic shipping because you ordered more than $150 worth of Materials, but you returned some Materials so that the subsequent order total is less than $150, the waived shipping cost will be subtracted from your refund.
- We cannot accept returns or offer refunds on Scratch & Dent purchases. These are deeply discounted items that may have small scratches or dings. Because they are deeply discounted, they are non-returnable.