Think of Grammar as the nuts and bolts of language. Or to put it another way, grammar is the recipe for the double-chocolate cake that is language. It’s not the most thrilling thing to read, but without it, you’ll produce a lumpy mess instead of a delicious treat.
Our acclaimed First Language Lessons series gives you a scripted, simple curriculum to give your elementary student the vital tools of grammar. It provides a solid grasp of punctuation, capitalization, parts of speech, diagramming, and more. But we know that such topics can seem a bit dry, so we also spiced it up a little bit with poems and pictures and writing letters to people, and other fun things.
View All Products
Showing all 7 results
- First Language Lessons Audio Companion
- Level 1: First Language Lessons
- Level 2: First Language Lessons
- Instructor Guide, Level 3: First Language Lessons
- Student Workbook, Level 3: First Language Lessons
- Instructor Guide, Level 4: First Language Lessons
- Student Workbook, Level 4: First Language Lessons