Volume 2: The Middle Ages
The Middle Ages (400 – 1600) – This engaging story tells world history in a compelling, fun way. Who discovered chocolate? What happened to the Giant Fovor of the Mighty Blows? Why did the Ottoman Turks drag their war ships across dry land?
Susan Wise Bauer leads you on a fascinating journey through the cultures, conflicts, and ideas that continue to shape our world. This read-aloud book is designed for parents to share with elementary-school children, or for older readers to enjoy alone. (Pick up the audio version for those long car trips…unless you prefer having “The Wheels on the Bus” on an endless loop, in which case we wish you well and may your earplugs be sturdy).
Turn it into a full-year curriculum with the accompanying Activity Book, which provides coloring pages, map exercises, review questions, reading lists (fiction and nonfiction), research ideas, and fun crafts & projects.
Parents of older students (4th grade and up) can use the Tests to evaluate progress, with multiple-choice, short answer, and essay questions for each chapter.
View All Products
Showing all 12 results
- Combo Pack Vol. 2, The Story of the World $71.00
- Sale! Full Audio Set Vol 2: The Middle Ages, The Story of the World
Activity Book, Vol 2: The Middle Ages, The Story of the World
- Sale! Student Pages Vol. 2: The Middle Ages, The Story of the World
- Downloadable PDF Written Comprehension Responses for Vol. 2, Story of the World $8.95
- Sale! Test Book Vol 2: The Middle Ages, The Story of the World
- Text Bundle, Volumes 1-4: The Story of the World $64.95
- Text and Activity Book Bundle, The Story of the World 1-4 $202.95
- Downloadable PDF Comprehension Responses Combo: The Story of the World 1-4 $29.95
- Full Audio Set: Volumes 1-4, The Story of the World $175.00
The Story of the World Series Audiobook Combo MP3